Norwegian childcare have made headlines in a lot of countries during the last years, not least in Russia. What is it all about? How can there be so different opinions about children´s rights, parents rights and the difference between violence and upbringing?
Barents Press invites Russian journalist to Tromsø for lectures, discussions, excursions, critique and more knowledge about the Norwegian Childcare.
Many journalists from the Northwest have visited the seminars of the Danish expert on infographics Ole Rode Jensen. This June the opportunity to "pump" the knowledge and skills was given to Murmansk journalists and students of journalism. For two days the representative of the Nordic Journalism Centre, lecturer of Danish school of journalism and media told and taught how to use free and accessible data visualization tools.
On 16 June Brussels hosted a seminar on the Barents cooperation. Representatives of BPI Anna Kireeva and Amund Trellevik were also among speakers. The heads of the Russian and Norwegian Barents Press described the 20 years of successful collaboration in the field of media.
Press conference on the Internet!
- 5 000 award for successful entrepreneurship within tourism and creative business in the Barents Region
- Expanded Barents Reunion convention in June 2010
The Barents Reunion governing board invites all media in the Barents Region to take part in a press conference to be held on Friday, February 26.
The participants are:
- Raimo Ronkanen mayor of Tornio
- Sven-Erik Bucht, mayor of Haparanda
- Christina Lugnet, Director of the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth
- Susanne Wallin, Ikea Haparanda/Tornio
Local media are invited to Sverigefinska folkhőgskolan in Haparanda at 10.00 CET (11.00 Finnish time, 12.00 Moscow time).
Other media can follow the press conference online at Barents Reunion website.
Media not present at the press conference can ask questions either by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or using this link.
The press conference will be held in Swedish and Finnish.
Questions can be asked and will be answered in Swedish, Finnish or Russian.
Telephone interviews directly after the press conference (11.00 CET):
- Sven-Erik Bucht, mayor of Haparanda: + 46 705 619 252 (Swedish)
- Raimo Ronkanen, mayor of Tornio: +358 405 582 202 (Finnish)
- Malcolm Dixelius, Barents Reunion board: +46 704 222 650 (Russian).
c/o Merja Pikkuaho
953 85 Haparanda
+46 (0)922 150 00