On Friday morning , April 18, Vladimir Zhirinovsky LDPR party leader responding to a question of correspondent agency "Russia Today" began shouting insults at her. Lady journalist asked about possibility Russia to introduce retaliatory sanctions on Ukraine's ban on the entry of Russians.
After that Zhirinovsky began to insult stand up for her colleagues.
" Come here , too , a journalist ! Come on, I utter , and you ran up and start raping her hard ... Christ is Risen! Truly He is risen ! Christ is Risen! Truly He is risen ! "- Shouted Zhirinovsky.
Editor of the popular Karelian weekly TVR-panorama brought an action againstthe Prosecutor's office arguing issued to the newspaper warning for publishing pieces of personal correspondence in which they discuss the events in the Crimea on the website of the newspaper.
The EU banned the author and the presenter of the program "Vesti Nedeli" Dmitry Kiselyov entry to the countries of the Union. Thus, he lost even a hypothetical chance to come to the annual conference organized by Barents Press International which will take place from 24 to 27 April in Kirkenes.
Press conference on the Internet!
- 5 000 award for successful entrepreneurship within tourism and creative business in the Barents Region
- Expanded Barents Reunion convention in June 2010
The Barents Reunion governing board invites all media in the Barents Region to take part in a press conference to be held on Friday, February 26.
The participants are:
- Raimo Ronkanen mayor of Tornio
- Sven-Erik Bucht, mayor of Haparanda
- Christina Lugnet, Director of the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth
- Susanne Wallin, Ikea Haparanda/Tornio
Local media are invited to Sverigefinska folkhőgskolan in Haparanda at 10.00 CET (11.00 Finnish time, 12.00 Moscow time).
Other media can follow the press conference online at Barents Reunion website.
Media not present at the press conference can ask questions either by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or using this link.
The press conference will be held in Swedish and Finnish.
Questions can be asked and will be answered in Swedish, Finnish or Russian.
Telephone interviews directly after the press conference (11.00 CET):
- Sven-Erik Bucht, mayor of Haparanda: + 46 705 619 252 (Swedish)
- Raimo Ronkanen, mayor of Tornio: +358 405 582 202 (Finnish)
- Malcolm Dixelius, Barents Reunion board: +46 704 222 650 (Russian).
c/o Merja Pikkuaho
953 85 Haparanda
+46 (0)922 150 00